segunda-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2011

"Aedh wishes for the Cloths of Heaven"




Semeei os meus sonhos no teu caminho.
Sê gentil nos teus passos pois são os meus sonhos que pisas.



Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.



The Wind Among the Reeds
W.B. Yeats  








2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

kakauzinha disse...

Salut Daniel!

Merci de vos commentaires et de votre visite. Ce poème de Yeats, en effet, n'est pas difficile de traduire et, en plus, c'est bien mon domaine.

:))*