segunda-feira, 13 de agosto de 2007

Maybe yes or maybe not

I grabbed the phone… and there it was…

The déjà vu… once again…

One more tough decision to be made…

But is there any other way? I guess not…

I never know for sure… I’ll know it later…

Until then the question remains the same…

Is it worth it? Do I really need this?...

Maybe I don’t need it… no… definitely… I don’t…

But I want it… I do…

Wish I didn’t… but I still do… so much…



There’s so many hours ahead… I must wait…

Quietly… very quietly… because it may not happen…

Do I secretly want the opposite? Another question to be made…

No… not the opposite… no… I want it… yet, differently this time…

Facing it with a clear mind… with no expectations of whatsoever…


Would I wish for more? Should I? Could I?...

Now I don’t really know…

Will I know it later?... Will I finally find the last piece of this jigsaw?

It’s always the same… whenever I’m leaving… it comes back… over and over…

But tonight I’ll know the truth… or the lies… either way…

And tomorrow will be another day… may it comes good or bad…

With a smile or some tears…

All’s fair in love and war…



Sem comentários: